Process of video processing - Faceswap Forum

Hello Faceswap-Community, could someone tell me (as a novice), which software and especially technique (e.g. cnn) is used to realize the ...

Editing with face swap - VideoHelp Forum

Help finding a video editor that I can swap the face and still have the mouth move with the video. Free would be nice :)

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

How to flip video from FaceOSC? - Processing Forum

So I want to flip the video or data that FaceOSC sent to processing. ... FACE MESH: oscP5.plug(this, "found", "/found ... method you are attempting, ...

Best video faceswapping software? - Reddit

Are there any review websites that has given rankings to these softwares? Or does anyone know what is the best software (.exe or web based) or ...

how can I do basic Face Swap with pre-recorded video? (just like ...

I'm writing on the AE forum because that's the program I'm most familiar with. ... But all of these require lots of tracking, alignment, fine-tuning, and other ...

faceswap_/USAGE.md at master ยท kvrooman/faceswap - GitHub

Converting a video ... Feel free to list your image sets in the faceswap Forum, or add more methods to this file. ... Below is an example command to process a video ...

Faceswap: Developing a platform for practical Deepfakes by Matt ...

Your browser can't play this video. Learn more.

face swap websites and pc apps : r/faceswap - Reddit

Anyone knows a free site or pc app where I can swap the face of someone on a video with a photo of another face? ... process swaps even if it did ...

Process video in OpenCV, without playing it

I have code, which is able to capture faces, when it crossing a line in video, after that app will save it to local direction.

Cant get image from webcam - Processing 2.x and 3.x Forum

I have my first processing sketch running with no errors but I cannot get an image from the webcam. import hypermedia.video.*; import java.awt.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024